Letter to doctors by Satyam Sharma

August 1, 2020

Dear doctors ,

 

I on behalf on my entire family want to thank you all for hardwork and dedicated efforts you did for us all in this time of global pandemic . Doctors from the starting of this universe have been an idol of worship for all . In India , doctors are considered Gods and are worshiped as well . Doctors are considered real deservers of love , help and thankfulness .

 

For me , a doctor is a person who uses his hardwork and passion along with determination to save his each and every patient . You cure your each and every patient without any discrimination . When I was born , was unable to digest even a single sip of milk but my Paediatrician not just gave me a life but also made me a super developed child both physically and mentally that today I am able to achieve everything . Whatever I am today is only because of my Paediatrician .

 

Doctors today have put their lives and their families in danger and risks of getting infection but then also they are working regularly . They never thought that whether they will survive or not if they caught infection rather they only thought of saving those who are infected .

 

Doctors have been an inspiration and motivation for me to work hard and hard .

You have been idols of motivation for all patients to get well soon . After consulting a doctor , patient feels half cured automatically . Your way of tackling situations and patients and writing prescription makes serious patients to return on their life’s track .

 

So , I would say in the end that you are the inseparable parts of our lives . Me on behalf my entire country promise you that wheneveryou will be in need then we all will stand before you to help you . Now I would end up saying that ,

 

MEDICINES CAN CURE DISEASES

BUT ONLY DOCTORS CAN CURE PATIENTS

 

Yours truly,

Satyam Sharma , Ludhiana .

 

 

Satyam Sharma

X-F

36


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to doctors by Suzanne Das

Letter to doctors by Palwinder Singh Grewal

Letter to doctors by Namita