Letters to doctors by Tanishq Deep

 

 

Dear Doctors,

I am writing this on behalf of BCM family with reference to all doctors. I pay my gratitude to you  for being  brave, courageous and resistant heroes in the war against covid19.

We need you in the current situation because without you many people would tragically lose their lives and spread coronavirus throughout the entire world. Your job is most important job in the world because you help save lives everyday.

To help you and your co workers, I promise to follow Indian government’s guidelines  by washing my hands frequently and will self – isolate myself until further notice. Thank you for protecting our lives.

 

Yours sincerely

Tanishq Deep

Class- X-A


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to doctors by Suzanne Das

Letter to doctors by Palwinder Singh Grewal

Letter to doctors by Namita